Use of this site for the posting or transmission (including communication outside this site) of any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any law is strictly prohibited. Absolute Assurance Security reserves the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this site, including the content of this legal notice, at any time.
Use of Services
Definition of terms: (I, we and us refer to Absolute Assurance Security). Client, customer, ‘you’ refers to a client of Absolute Assurance Security that has paid Absolute Assurance Security in part or in full for its’ services.
1. When instructing Absolute Assurance Security, you are entering into a legally binding agreement. Such an agreement obliges you (the client) to pay such fees as are agreed either verbally or in writing, and in return Absolute Assurance Security will complete your enquiry and provide you with a report on the outcome of your instructions, written, orally, or in such a way as is deemed fit by Absolute Assurance Investigations.
2. Refunds Policy. Where Absolute Assurance Security has been instructed to commence an investigation and any kind of deposit or payment has been made by the client, these monies are non-refundable in part or in full once Absolute Assurance Security has commenced work on the client’s instructions, in full or in part, if the request for refund is made thereafter. If no work has been commenced by Absolute Assurance Security for the client and, it is agreed that a refund can be made, a refund less 25% administration fee will be made.
3. Fees. All fees for instructing Absolute Assurance Security are payable in advance of Absolute Assurance Security commencing work on any instructions for the client. These fees are non-refundable unless agreed as per term (2) of Absolute Assurance Security terms and conditions. Failure to make required payments within 7 days of the investigation proceeding will result in the use of a collection agency to recover costs (see note 9).
4. Consultancy/appointment fees and associated expenses are payable and will be charged by Absolute Assurance Security at a rate agreed with the client, includes engaged at meetings either in person or by telephone, and for any agents time used as a direct result of the consultancy. This will also include mileage at 50% of the current cost of a litre of fuel per mile and a travelling time cost of £25.00 per hour plus any other travel or miscellaneous expenses incurred.
5. Absolute Assurance Security, its agents, affiliates and representatives make no guarantee that the information contained in reports provided to clients, whether implied or stated, either orally communicated or in writing, are true and accurate. Absolute Assurance Security accepts no liability for any inaccuracies in its reporting, the use, misuse or any loss arising from its’ reports.
6. It is a non negotiable condition of service delivery by Absolute Assurance Security that the client unequivocally agrees, they will not, nor encourage others to, conduct any activity, subsequent to receiving information or not, during an investigation by Absolute Assurance Security, that would constitute a criminal, civil, moral or ethical offence or violate any other law, custom or practice or process. Absolute Assurance Security considers any such activity to be strictly prohibited and illegal. Any evidence of such activity will cause the cancelation of contract/further investigative processes with immediate effect.
7. Absolute Assurance Security will not accept any responsibility or accountability for any such illegal, offensive or damaging activities. Absolute Assurance Securitywill co-operate fully with appropriate agencies in investigating circumstances where such activities have occurred.
8. Absolute Assurance Security is registered as a data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998 (England & Wales). Absolute Assurance Security will not knowingly undertake investigations that will be in breach of privacy laws, or indeed any laws governing the domicile within which it is instructed to perform investigations. Any client that is found to be abusing the services of Absolute Assurance Security, for illicit, criminal or any unlawful purpose will have their agreement(s) with Absolute Assurance Security terminated without notice. Absolute Assurance Security will assist any legally recognised authority in the prosecution of parties abusing its’ services in such a manner. It is a client’s responsibility to seek the proper legal advice about what is lawful.
9. Confidentiality. Absolute Assurance Security, its agents and representatives will never disclose client information without being served the proper legal instrument that Absolute Assurance Security must comply with, unless the client expressly wishes us to release any such information to a third party. In the absence of such an instrument, or client authority to release information pertaining to a client’s investigations, Absolute Assurance Security considers all client materials, identity data, and all material relating to client investigations as highly confidential. After an investigation has concluded and Absolute Assurance Security has informed the client of the results, all papers, documents or electronic data including emails, computer files and media shall be immediately destroyed. Any documents that are the legal property of the client shall be returned to the client by a method requested by the client, and at the client’s expense.
10. Results of investigations. If any payment is made to Absolute Assurance Security for any service whatsoever, it is on the understanding that Payment is for the investigation work that Absolute Assurance Security or any persons working on behalf of Absolute Assurance Security are either about to carry out, or have already carried out. Under no circumstances is payment made on the basis of investigation results. Furthermore when Absolute Assurance Security accepts an investigation and gives an expected investigation time for completion, this is only an estimated time and not a guarantee. Absolute Assurance Security will not accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances beyond our control or indeed elements of the investigation that may result in an extended investigation period.
11. Any money due for payment that is outstanding for a period of 7 days beyond the start date of the investigation will be referred to recovery agents as appointed by Absolute Assurance Security and will be subject to a surcharge of 15% to cover the collection costs incurred. This surcharge together with all other charges and legal fees incurred will be the responsibility of the customer and will be legally enforceable.
12. The website www.absoluteassurancesecurity.co.uk is owned and operated by Absolute Assurance Security, registered in England and Wales.